Friday, November 20, 2009

(11.1.2008)


I don't want to be loved like Taj Mahal; a symbol, a statue
one that others see beauty on the outside
the truth is tears flown, hatred never ends and love was not exist until death parts them apart.
I want to be loved as you loved me yesterday
one that make me trust you today
I want to be loved as you love me now
one that put smiles on my days
and I want to live as you will love me tomorrow
one that I know what I live for


- puisinya ditulis memang tgl 11 Januari, terinspirasi waktu denger lagu 11 Januari di TV... aya aya wae -


----------------------------------------
Ly, tulisan di NGI itu memang menarik, kalau pernah nonton "50 First Dates" - DrewBarrrmore ADamSandler - itu kalo di versi Perancisnya diterjemahin "Amour et Amnesie" yg menurut gw sebenarnya lebih tepat, Cinta dan Amnesia... ada kata2 berulang di film itu "just like a first kiss"
jadi ulasan Lylia, ("Jadi, siapa sebenarnya yang perlu dikasihani?") wong jatuh cinta terus tiap hari, first kiss terus tiap hari... hehehe


by Artha

1 comment:

  1. '50 First Dates'... yup! that one
    coba juga deh 'Beautiful Mind of the Spotless Mind'

    ReplyDelete